Your vehicle is not everlasting…
At Mandviwalla Motors we believe maintaining now will save you big later. May it be in further costs, or earning you more when you go to sell, if you maintain your car well, it shows.
Mandviwalla Motors recommends to maintain your vehicle every 5,000 Km as per Suzuki’s schedule maintenance program. This gives us the opportunity to check every major component of the vehicle to ensure that your precious never stops on the side of the road.
If budgets are tight, that’s okay too… We will gladly consult you on how to maintain your vehicle on a budget !
We maintain all types of vehicles.
- First Free Inspection (1,000 Km)
- Second Free Inspection (5,000 Km)
- Schedule Maintenance (every 5,000 Km)
- Diagnostic Repair for all Suzuki’s
- Diagnostic Repair for all makes and models (Domestic & Imported)
- Engine Tuning Petrol & CNG
- Wheel Balancing & Alignment
- Brake Overhauling
- Clutch & Gear Box Overhauling
- Suspension Repair & Overhauling
- Steering Repair & Overhauling
- Engine Repair & Overhauling
- A/C Service, Repair, Replacement & Installation
- Self Starter, Alternator & Throttle Body Service
- Washing & Interior Cleaning
- Wax & Rubbing Polishing
Accidents can shake up a family. Don’t worry about the damage as cars are designed to crumple to save its occupants.
Mandviwalla Motors renowned team of Denters & Painters can fix any damage, small and large, and bring it back as shiny new ! We only use Imported materials and don’t compromise on quality to give that long lasting finish. Who says your vehicle doesn’t deserve the best?
We Restore and Repair all types of vehicles in our Body Shop:
- All Insurance Companies Body Repair Claims
- Cash Body Repair Claims
- 48 Hour Dent/Paint Service (on cash transactions only)
- Panel Beating
- Imported Chassis Alignment
- Rubbing Polishing
- Imported Paint Baking Booth
- Imported products from Sikkens, NEXA & Glasurit